The wonderful Vikki Carr, is singing better than ever, is playing Cerritos Center on October 11. Her’s is a fantastic, big orchestra production. .
- 9/l5-l0/l4 is Hispanic Heritage Month and the legendary Vikki Carr was one of the first artists to fight her label Columbia to sing in Spanish and to wear her heritage proudly.
- She was the first woman to sit in regularly for Johnny Carson.
- She has terrific Elvis and Sinatra stories to share with you– from Elvis giving her diamonds to watching Sinatra sit on the side of the stage watching other performers.
- She is singing singing better than ever.
- She plays the Certitos Center October 11
- This past June, Vikki released Love Again – The Lost Columbia Masters, a CD of 17 previously unreleased tracks; the same month, Real Gone Music released her 1972 LP The First Time Ever (I Saw Your Face) on CD for the first time. Vikki is currently starting work on a duets album. She has released over 60 albums.
- Nominated for the Best Ranchero Album at the Latin Grammys last year.