KISSmas is right around the corner! Yes, KISS-MAS.
Rock & Brews restaurants, co-founded by KISS band members Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, are getting in the holiday spirit with the annual 12 days of KISSmas specials.
The rock-inspired restaurants will be giving back to their guests with specials on food, brews, merchandise and more starting December 12-23.
The special KISSmas menu includes:
- Free kids meal with the purchase of an adult entrée
- Three free pizza toppings
- Free onions rings with the purchase of an entrée
- Free garlic cheese fries with the purchase of an entrée
- Free jalapeño poppers with the purchase of an entrée
- Free Bavarian Pretzel with the purchase of an entrée
- Free purple rain drops with the purchase of an entrée
The holiday cheer doesn’t stop with food specials. Rock & Brew fans 21 and up, can enjoy discounts on their favorite beers and cocktails such as:
- half-off select draught brews
- $4 local beer flights
- 2-for-1 select draught brews
- 2- for-1 Bloody Mary’s.
Here’s to a meal and drink on KISS this holiday season!
Rock & Brews has five locations in Southern California. For more information on KISSmas, visit the restaurant’s website here.