We all know that Silicon Valley in California is where Tech Industry leaders build their empire, but California is also where the call home.
California is home to more than one third of the world’s richest tech billionaires, according to Forbes.
So let’s see who’s behind the figures, and what billionaire tops out at number 1!
10. Garrett Camp: Co-founder of Uber – $6.3B
9. Gordon Moore: Co-founder of Intel – $7.1B-
8. Jan Koum: CEO of WhatsApp – $8.8B
7. Dustin Moskovitz: Co-founder of Facebook – $10.8B
6. Eric Schmidt: Chairman of Google – $11.3B
5. Elon Musk: CEO of SpaceX – $12.7B
4. Sergey Brin: Co-founder of Google – $38.2B
Click below to find out what Tech billionaires to live in California round out the list. Or tune into this week’s special Best of Technology episode of California Life with Heather Dawson airing nationwide.