Our very own Audra Stafford takes us inside the park with one of Disneyland’s Master Candy Makers to show us how to make Mickey and Minnie Day of the Dead Crispy Treats at home just in time for the holiday.
Some more creepy culinary creations found throughout both parks during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort include:
- Minnie Witch, Poison Skull and Jack Skellington Candy Apples
- Bat Cookies
- Monstermallow Donuts
- Pumpkin Fudge
- “Ghost”-ly Pepper Nachos
- Mummy Macaron Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Bat Wing Raspberry Sundaes
- Mickey and Minnie Day of the Dead Crispy Treats
- Green Apple Spell Lemonade
- Sea Witch-Themed Cocktails (for Guests 21 years and older)
Be sure to make your way to the park because these Halloween-themed goodies are only served now until October 31st. And if you’re too spooked and want to make them from home, be sure to watch the full segment below or see it air nationwide on California Life with Heather Dawson.